What You Need to Know
- Betatron will be investing up to US$70,000 in each startup. There are no hidden fees. The investment is pure cash.
- We will provide your startup with free office space for the duration of the program.
- Our network allocates hundreds of hours of hands-on mentorship and support for each startup.
- The applications for Cohort 4 open on Tuesday, October 23rd 2018 and close Wednesday, December 19th 2018 at midnight.
- APPLY EARLY. We review each application immediately after they are submitted.
- The Cohort 4 program is set to launch after Chinese New Year on Monday, February 25th 2019
The Application Process
- After you submit your application, our internal team will review it and determine if you make it to the next round.
- Here's a look at our admission process: (1) Application (2) Short interview with team (3) Interview & pitch in front of investment committee (4) Due Diligence (5) Final offers sent.
- We conduct due diligence sessions on each of the companies before giving them a final offer, this is the last stage of our process.
- We structure our program by analyzing each company in a personalized and individualized basis
- At least one Founder is expected to be based in Hong Kong during the program.
- Companies are expected to attend at least one weekly meeting & one company check-in throughout the course of the 4-month program. We also offer additional workshops, mentors sessions & events.
- Demo Day occurs 3-months into the program, the last month is allocated to help guide startups through their fundraising process.
- After the program ends, we still maintain a strong relationship with all our alumni and continue to facilitate introductions and connections to our network.
- We accept startups from all industries.
- We focus on companies that we can add value to, with our expertise being helping companies scale in Asia.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org