Digital transformation, Covid-19, the Great Resignation, a 100-Year Life and an increasingly VUCA environment are redefining the WHY, WHO, WHAT and HOW of adult education. This Summit will look into some key strategic shifts in the adult learning markets:
- increasing demand for real world learning and reskilling of the workforce
- the accelerated adoption of technology to make learning more flexible, personalised, effective and accessible
- changing meaning and roles of higher and vocational education
- the rise of on demand, alternative and micro credentials
- increasing cross-sector, inter-institutional and cross-border partnerships
Free admission to the Summit. Networking lunch at HKD150. Limited spots available only.
Join thought leaders, talent development experts, EdTech innovators and technology specialists to look into:
- talent development needs and trends in Hong Kong and the wider Asia region
- applications of emerging technologies (AI, blockchain, data analytics and XR) to make adult learning more flexible, engaging, personalised and cost effective
- roles of government, business and NGO in reskilling and upskilling the workforce
- EdTech investment market and business opportunities in Asia
You can join either online or in person. Admission is free. For onsite attendees, you can also enrol for the networking lunch at HKD150.
Courtesy of JobsDB HK, Summit attendees will receive a one-month trial account of Go1 with over 100,000 online bite-size courses (over 50% are 30 min or less) on a wide range of subjects - from leadership development, digital literacy, SME essentials to employee well-being and many more. The account is good for 5 people in an organisation. No strings attached.
The Summit will appeal to talent development professionals, business executives, higher education faculty, organisations and individuals who see the need to future proof ourselves and our organisations. It will also be of interest to people and organisations who are looking for new business, partnership and impact investment opportunities in the fast growing EdTech market.